Join Bugatti Rimac: the Ultimate Hypercar Company
Bugatti Rimac, as part of the Rimac Group, sees the unique combination of two automotive and technological trailblazers. Leveraging Rimac's nimble agility, technical prowess, and groundbreaking innovation in the electric vehicle sector, coupled with Bugatti's storied +110-year legacy of crafting some of the world's most iconic hypercars, we have emerged as a powerhouse within the hypercar industry.
At Bugatti Rimac, we recognize that our most valuable asset is our human capital. The combination of diverse individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, unique capabilities, and talent invested by our employees not only defines our distinctive culture but also significantly contributes to our reputation and overall company achievements.
We are in search of exceptional individuals to reinforce our team, and the number one thing we’re after is talent. If you are a creative, problem-solving professional who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and if you are ready to embrace the challenges that come with pushing the boundaries of automotive and technological excellence, then we want to hear from you.
Join Bugatti Rimac and be part of a team driving automotive innovation to new heights.
If you are interested to apply, please submit your English CV and a sample of your portfolio.
- Research industry-relevant markets, scenarios and technologies and create benchmarks
- Create detailed UX specification that addresses business, brand and user requirements adequately
- Design customer journey, flow diagrams, high-level wireframes, and prototypes to explore and communicate design ideas
- Set up prototypes to specifications and known best practices
- Hands-on designing detailed UI and animations based on wireframe and prototype requirements
- Project presentations and design process documentation
- Self-organizing and proactive
- Design thinking, conceptual innovation, intuitive user-oriented design
- Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
- High level of creativity & scenario imagination
- An eye for details & learning on the fly
- Very good and fluent verbal & written communication in English (more languages is a plus)
- Comfortable and confident interacting with engineers for presentations and project management
- Handing-off designs and documentation (Zelin, Figma, Jamma)
- Software (Axure RP, Figma, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Unity, Jira)
- Experience in sketching and drawing technique will be considered an advantage
- Automotive experience will be considered an advantage
- Utilizing 3D modeling software (Modo, 3DS, Maya, Alias) will be considered an advantage
Join Bugatti Rimac and Experience:
- Engaging projects with cutting-edge technology, contributing to world-class solutions
- Where your work makes a difference
- Financial support for transportation because we understand the importance of a hassle-free commute
- Flexible work schedules and remote work options are available, acknowledging the importance of accommodating a variety of professional preferences and optimizing productivity
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including additional and supplementary benefits because your well-being is our priority
- Access to psychological counseling services, demonstrating our commitment to your mental health
- Kitchen and relaxation zones throughout the office, with complimentary coffee/tea, fresh fruit, and more
- Fun team-building activities and unforgettable company parties because we believe in the importance of team spirit and having a good time
- Subsidies for kindergartens, festive Christmas parties for your kids, and thoughtful presents because we value family care
- Discounts at various stores and clinics, catering to the well-being of both you and your pets