We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced products, from hypercars to grid storage solutions. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
At Rimac Technology, we are on a mission to accelerate the pace of decarbonization across various industries through our cutting-edge electrification solutions. By launching Rimac Energy and introducing next-generation stationary Energy Storage Systems (ESS). we are at the front line of this effort with the aim of facilitating the transition towards a more sustainable planet.
Join Rimac Energy and work with a global team that is passionate for solving complex problems, pushing boundaries, and challenging the status quo. You can make a real impact to our business and push your career to the next level; together we can change the way we power the planet for good.
At Rimac Energy we are currently seeking a talented Strategy Manager to join our team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in achieving our objective to create tangible social and environmental impact. In terms of external interactions this role will be actively involved in both, developing our pitches, and presenting them towards clients and potential investors.
Specific job responsibilities will depend upon the active project and may include but are not limited to:
- Jointly craft the vision of our next generation battery systems in close collaboration with our engineering, financial, and leadership team
- Detail our vision and mission statement as well as our guiding principles
- Work directly with our leadership team to help crafting the business and plan for its growth (people, capabilities, investment, premises, etc.)
- Analyse current and upcoming market trends to identify business opportunities
- Develop our business and product strategy (market analysis, product road mapping, go-to-market plan)
- Compose business models for the respective products and services, incl. Battery-as-a-Service and Energy-as-a-Service
- Participate in product ideation and make sure we develop a product family that truly is scalable and impactful across different use cases
- Bring ideas to life - strive to turn concepts into concrete projects
- Be a face of the company in public presentation; engage with potential customers and investors
- Visit national and international trade fairs to observe market trends and represent our company
- Lead initiatives to do environmental and social good, and integrate this into actionable projects, company policies and culture
- Masters or PhD in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or (Electrical) Engineering.
- 3 -5 years of experience in EV or energy industry, and/or consultancy background
- You are passionate about electrification and de-carbonization
- You seek to improve our future by bringing cutting-the-edge technology to market
- You have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives
- You continuously create ideas and seek opportunities beyond the obvious
- You make things happen with pragmatism and a can-do attitude
- You are a strong communicator, both verbally and in written form
- You can lead, inspire, and motivate a team exploring new business ventures
Considered as an advantage
- You are familiar with battery technology and capable of understanding technical innovation
- You have gained relevant experience in the field of business/product strategy, ideally in the automotive and/or energy industry
- You are experienced in seeking and building business relations
- You have created business models for conventional products and service-based offerings
- You are proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint, and capable of crafting convincing analyses and representative presentations
What we are like and what we offer
- Working on exciting projects in a high-performance environment pushing the limits, moving science forward while working with the global automotive manufacturers on developing the latest automotive technology.
- Stock options – as a Rimac employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in our company's success through stock options. By becoming an owner of Rimac options (shares), you can actively contribute to the growth and value of the company. Let's embark on this journey together and enjoy the benefits of shared success at Rimac.
- Flexible working hours – align with your manager and work on your own schedule.
- Educational budget and internal education programs – at Rimac, we believe in the importance of continuous learning. We provide a range of educational programs and opportunities to support your growth, and we actively encourage you to expand your knowledge and skills. Embrace the chance to learn more and never stop your pursuit of knowledge at Rimac.
- Transportation support – we provide support by covering the costs of local public transportation. Rest assured, we've got you covered when it comes to commuting, ensuring your ease and convenience as a valued member of our team.
- Health-related benefits – taking care of your physical wellbeing is of great importance and all our team members have additional and supplementary health insurance coverage, with an additional budget for yearly general physical examinations and multiple discounts in various privately held clinics.
- Multisport card – being a Rimac employee and a valued team member makes you eligible for Multisport membership with discounted prices for enjoying various sport activities or fitness programs in sporting venues all over Croatia.
- Psychological counseling – physical and mental wellbeing are our priorities when thinking about our most valuable asset – people. Prioritizing mental health for overall well-being covered by the company is one of the most important steps in having a productive and satisfied community.
- Family-oriented perks – we pride ourselves in being a family friendly environment and raising the new generation of STEM oriented brainiacs, so small gestures of love for your loved ones with kindergarten support and various kids’ activities are what we’re all about.
- Pet-friendly workplace – we are always on the lookout for new Pawject Managers! You’ll be able to bring your pet to work, receive a pet necklace and have a professional photoshoot of your pet for its ID card (and lots of discounts for pet shops and clinics).
- Relaxation zones, fresh fruits, and healthy snacks – recharge your batteries with daily fresh fruits and vegetables delivered to your workplace from Croatia’s family-owned business.
- Shopping, travel, and entertainment discounts – as a growing company, we try to negotiate the best conditions and all for your own convenience. Each year we grow our network of partners so you can experience new things and save money.
- Possibility of remote work – even though we love teamwork and try to be more connected to further strengthen our bond between departments and team members, we do want you to feel as comfortable as possible. So, if you want to work in your PJ’s while staying connected, be free do to so when it suits you the most.