Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
1. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse, define and document new development processes according to ASPICE
- Quality Management in software development projects according to ASPICE for automotive software projects and a Quality Management Handbook
- Responsible for planning Quality Management, continuously monitoring, verifying documentation maturity, reviewing and releasing work products and for verifying deliveries
- Support and training of project teams
- Quality Management according to ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 with focus on software development
- Collaboration with international project teams (internal and Customer)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science, Engineering or equivalent
- Good automotive industry knowledge
- Experience in analysis and definition of development processes
- Experience in software development
- Experience in software quality management according to ASPICE or ISO / IEC 15504
- Experience in software quality management according to ISO 26262 / IEC 61508
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Team player
- Flexible - business trips might be considered
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.