Join Bugatti Rimac: the Ultimate Hypercar Company
Bugatti Rimac, as part of the Rimac Group, sees the unique combination of two automotive and technological trailblazers. Leveraging Rimac's nimble agility, technical prowess, and groundbreaking innovation in the electric vehicle sector, coupled with Bugatti's storied +110-year legacy of crafting some of the world's most iconic hypercars, we have emerged as a powerhouse within the hypercar industry.
At Bugatti Rimac, we recognize that our most valuable asset is our human capital. The combination of diverse individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, unique capabilities, and talent invested by our employees not only defines our distinctive culture but also significantly contributes to our reputation and overall company achievements.
We are in search of exceptional individuals to reinforce our team, and the number one thing we’re after is talent. If you are a creative, problem-solving professional who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and if you are ready to embrace the challenges that come with pushing the boundaries of automotive and technological excellence, then we want to hear from you.
Join Bugatti Rimac and be part of a team driving automotive innovation to new heights.
Required skills and competencies:
- Strong ideation skills and expert use of design softwares (hand sketching, Photoshop, poly modelling, Alias modelling is a plus)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Sharp eye for details, volumes, graphics, proportions
- Updated knowledge of market, customer, trends, brands DNA and strategy
- Deep benchmark knowledge, user experience, car features knowledge
- Clear understanding of technology, manufacturing processes and homologation requirements
- Soft skills (presentation, communication, team leading and building, collaborative attitude, work ethic)
- Project management skills
- Receptive to learn new tools and exchange knowledge
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced and international studio environment.
- Able to deliver under tight time constraints
- Responsibility and quality-driven
- Positive attitude
- Transportation interior designer with +7 years of experience, preferably automotive OEM
- Bachelor or Master degree in Transportation Design
- Holding a driver's license
- Professional proficiency of english language, other languages are a plus
Join Bugatti Rimac and Experience:
- Engaging projects with cutting-edge technology, contributing to world-class solutions
- Where your work makes a difference
- Financial support for transportation because we understand the importance of a hassle-free commute
- Flexible work schedules and remote work options are available, acknowledging the importance of accommodating a variety of professional preferences and optimizing productivity
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including additional and supplementary benefits because your well-being is our priority
- Access to psychological counseling services, demonstrating our commitment to your mental health
- Kitchen and relaxation zones throughout the office, with complimentary coffee/tea, fresh fruit, and more
- Fun team-building activities and unforgettable company parties because we believe in the importance of team spirit and having a good time
- Subsidies for kindergartens, festive Christmas parties for your kids, and thoughtful presents because we value family care
- Discounts at various stores and clinics, catering to the well-being of both you and your pets