R&D Planning Engineer
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Day-to-day & Responsibilities
- Overseeing planning development plans and applications at function level
- Maintain the commodity plans monitored and Updated on a weekly basis
- Facilitate Cross functionality interface between your function and Vehicles programme Management
- Help the Planning Manager to Lead the preparation of Slide Pack for Business Gateway from R&D perspective at function level
- Assisting the senior Planner/Project Managers in the formal reporting procedure
- Preparing and updating KPIs Progress Curves, Parts tracker and internal resources status at function level
- Reporting the critical issues on a regular basis
- Monitor the budget at functions level (i.e. Powertrain, Chassis, Electrical, etc are functions)
- 2-3 years’ experience in Planning (at an automotive Tier1 or OEM it is preferable)
- Fluent English in spoken and written form
- Good Skilled in organization, supplier management, and project/resource planning
- Multi-faceted skillset and the ability to multi-task effectively on different systems/components and assignments
- Ability to work effectively (even under pressure) to meet deadlines and goals with clear communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Pack as Word, PPT, and especially MS Project
3. Considered as a Plus
- Previous Experiences/Involvements in Homologation and Certification Planning
- Knowledge and Previous experience with JIRA and Smart Sheet
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?