We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Monitor and manage KPI
- Coordinate field issues resolution internally and externally
- Application of problem solving tools to reach root cause and responsibilities
- Stablish technical factors with supply base
- Product safety
- Main point of contact with After Sales and Homologation departments
- Develop & implement processes and standards to support efficient ways of working
- Monitor suppliers performance and stablish action plans for escalation topics
- Reduce the effect of non-conforming materials/parts on the production area quality
- Lead regular reviews with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving quality
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
- Participate in Internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance & conformity for all activities involved
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR ROLE
- Represent Bugatti Rimac at external suppliers in a professional manner
- Scope is to cover part of supply base management as well as, implementation of internal Quality procedures
- Role is responsible for 1st assessment of all issues relating to Product safety
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience and knowledge of Engineering across multiple commodities or as a specialist in one commodity.
- Experience in automotive quality management either at a supplier or OEM, relating warranty
- Significant experience of solving technical problems related to parts quality from suppliers.
- Significant experience and demonstrable track record of dealing with Product Safety & Homologation
- Demonstrable experience of delivering QA standards related to parts QA against time & cost constraints.
- Computer literate with excellent presentation skills to senior management level.
- Can communicate convincingly and professionally to management within Bugatti Rimac & at suppliers.
- Experience with VDA, AIAG, IATF, ASPICE would be a benefit
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with ability to communicate all levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Open minded
PRACTICAL & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Practical knowledge and experience in at least one commodity (Electrical/Exterior/Interior/Composites/Chassis)
- Practical knowledge and experience in dealing with Product safety and Homologation
- Demonstrable application of quality techniques, including (but not limited to):
- Analytical techniques, including statistical process control, Process capability, including ability to train others.
- Complex or advanced problem solving (e.g 6-sigma, DoE, Global 8D, Kepner Treygoe, DMAIC).
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning.
- Understanding of Product Emergence Process.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office and custom applications.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification or higher in an engineering field with extensive relevant experience.
- Product safety certification thru recognised automotive entity would be a plus
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?