Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
As a member of the Program Core Team, the Quality Engineer has a end-to-end responsibility, from supplier to customer.
- Cascade quality requirements to suppliers
- Work with Engineering team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability in order to meet product and process requirements
- Ensure part quality (APQP / PPAP) preparation with suppliers
- Carry out supplier validation audits, with supplier support and supplier advanced product quality planning (APQP).
- Facilitate root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of correction actions of supplier quality issues
- Support the Quality Manager to monitor and report on supplier product quality and performance
- Build quality strategy according to main project milestones
- Define initial Project Quality objectives based on customer requirements
- Part of quality gate review (main project milestones)
- Participate to risk analysis activities (FMEA)
- Identify critical characteristics for both product and process
- Define control plan for incoming inspection, in-line inspection and end-of-line inspection
- Attend and support testing during development phases
- Have the authority to stop any process or product delivery in case of non-conformity
- Manages non-conformity
- Conduct quality review meeting during critical phases of the project
- Lead Customer audits and define action plan
- Lead relation with Customer Program Quality
3. Knowledge / skills :
- Strong ability to communicate efficiently with all levels of management, co-workers and subordinates
- Customer relationship skills
- Leadership and autonomy skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- International mind set
- Preferred bi-lingual (English required)
- Knowledge of quality norm such as ISO 9001 or ISO TS 16949
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
4. Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or master, preferred in engineering (mechanics, automotiv industry, etc.) and specific qualification (functional analysis, FMEA, Special Characteristics management, measurement, reliability, problem solving, variability reduction, etc.)
- Experience in Quality Assurance (supplier quality or quality engineering)
- 3-5 years of proven experience in automotive industry is a plus
5. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.