Prototype Assembly Tehnician - Electrician
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
• Working on prototype vehicles
• Performing simple or more complexed tasks based on Operation standards (step by step instructions) using various types of manual or semi-automated tools
• Operating different kind of machinery (training will be provided if necessary)
2. Main tasks
• Assembling of Parts or Components into the Vehicle
• Debugging electrical problems
• Following instructions in English and performing in timely manner
• Making various testing cables and changes on vehicle wiring harness
• Basic use of manual, power tools and masurement equipment(multimeters)
• Be able to work 2 shifts if required
• Driving license mandatory (B)
• Speaking and writing communication skills in English (advanced)
• Advanced computer skills
• To be able to go on bussines trips with short notice
4. What we offer
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.