We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Project managing of Manufacturing Engineering project team focused on Industrialization and production system delivery for high-volume customer projects.
- Work as a key stakeholder with the core project team responsible for Manufacturing Engineering project delivery and successfully achieving the project milestones for each project phase from early feasibility stage to a successful SOP.
- Communicate and cascade key project activities and milestones with the internal Manufacturing Engineering project team.
- Ensuring manufacturing feasibility of the project together with the Manufacturing Engineering project team.
- Planning of all activities, costs and resources for internal production processes development and production system delivery.
- Status reporting towards the project core team and the customer with highlighting all the risks and developing a mitigation plan along the way to close any potential project delays.
- Support with all change management activities on the project (approver from the Manufacturing Engineering side) and ensure changes are implemented in the production process and production equipment.
- Actively supports design reviews, DFA/DFM studies, pFMEA activities, project layout, process development and all manufacturing engineering project deliverables.
- Monitors and is responsible for achieving the planned budget in terms of CAPEX investment costs of the project.
- Ensure and manage the delivery of the serial production system from a supplier/integrator (FAT, SAT), achieve a stable production process and ramp-up production. Until serial production line is delivered the PML needs to ensure early prototype stage is covered with existing equipment or by introducing proto equipment.
- Responsible to achieve a successful SOP
- Automotive background
- Experience in high volume production
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Project Management skills
- Experience with equipment/production lines procurement and installation
- Bachelor's degree or higher in mechanical engineering or similar field of study
- Hands-on approach and a high sense of responsibility towards a given task / project
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set up clear and manageable tasks within a realistic time frame
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office package (including MS Project)
- Knowledge of CAD software (CATIA, 3DX)
- Experience with ERP and MES Systems
3. Considered as an advantage
- Experience with battery module, battery pack or e-axle components (EV field in general)
- Understanding the project development from an Manufacturing Engineering (ME) perspective
- Understanding Product development through development phases
- Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma training
- VDA, IATF, ISO training or certificate
- Fluent communication in German (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Jira Software
4. What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?