Product Owner - Control Systems (m/f)
ZG - Savska Opatovina, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Product Owner position requires the employee to work in the Technology part of Rimac Automobili. You will be a part of the engineering team working on the development of SW components for the Rimac Automobili vehicles and OEM projects. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for effective communication with stakeholders and customers, as well as positioning of Control Systems products internally and on a global market.
- Understanding customer desires and how they relate to control systems
- Developing feature specifications and use cases, so they are clearly understood by the engineering teams
- Providing the internal voice of the customer for the team and work with Product Managers, Customers (as well as other Product Owners) to constantly understand and communicate their needs and participate in the validation of the delivered Features
- Reviewing and reprioritizing the backlog together with engineering Team Leads, including coordination of dependencies with other Product Owners
- Collaborating with engineering team and System Engineer to elaborate user perspective and define acceptance criteria and acceptance tests
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues of different technical backgrounds (mechanical, electrical, software, control engineers)
- Representing control systems features and products to Customers and Stakeholders, product positioning
- Collaboration with Project Management and Business Development, taking part in early projects phases and feasibilities
- Familiarity with control and embedded systems
- Experience defining and understanding high-level system requirements, as well as eliciting high-level requirements from stakeholders with varying levels of technical proficiency
- Strong presentation skills, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with the customers and stakeholders
- A strong team player, comfortable collaborating with and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional colleagues
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who can operate with minimal direct/daily supervision
- Ability to adapt to and embrace frequent change with a positive attitude
- Technical BSc and/or MSc degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project or product management roles
3. Optional competencies
- Basic knowledge of vehicle dynamics and electric powertrain components
- Experience further developing requirements with highly technical engineering staff
- Experience with model-based design in Simulink and Stateflow
- Experience with the ISO26262 standard and safety process
- Experience with a requirements management system (e.g. Jama)
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.