Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
1. Work tasks:
- Create and maintain the Development Vehicle Plan (DVP) and Vehicle Technical Specification (VTS) with assistance from all engineering functions.
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with other program integration teams (Lab, FuSa, Cybersecurity, Homologation, OBD, Calibration, V&V, Manufacturing) to ensure that solutions are balanced for all areas of vehicle performance.
- Challenging suppliers and 3rd party Engineering teams ideas and designs to get the best for the product in terms of cost reduction and perceived quality.
- Coordinate suppliers and 3rd party Engineering teams HW/SW/Calibration releases in order to ensure the vehicle fleet are updated with the proper contents according to DVP.
- Prepare prototype vehicle to be ready to perform driving validation or demo activities on proving ground and public road.
- Supports and coordinates the definition and the integration of the Control Systems for the assigned project/platform being a connection bridge between technical and non-technical teams.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities regarding way of working, business development, innovation and together build the team spiri
- Incorporates and encourages the use of engineering standards, methodologies and global product development processes into engineering
- Responsible to define, deploy and track the assigned vehicle platform targets all along the development, to ensure that vehicle will achieve them.
- Responsible to lead the cross-functional technical discussions, perform, in case of issues, the preliminary root cause analysis and drive the implementation of the corrective actions where necessary.
- Responsible to push and motivate internal and external resources working on the assigned project/platform to ensure they can provide their deliverables on time with high quality.
- Responsible to generate the vehicle performance estimates to support the design, development and operation and continuously analyze the real vehicle performance to improve the correlation between vehicle design and its performance.
3. Required skills and competences:
- Master’s Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in Controls Systems Engineering
- Good knowledge of automotive V-model systems development lifecycle.
- Generally good understanding of vehicle performance and requirements of vehicle development, and attribute performance
- Familiar with DVP, testing plan and prototypes plan.
- Knowledge of traceability tools like Polarion/DOORS/Jama and issues management tools like Jira
- English Fluent
4. Considered as a plus:
- Project Management experience
- Ability to analyze simulations data and test results.
- Familiar with Vehicle/System target setting and breakdown to component level.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 standard and Automotive Cybersecurity (ISO/SAE21434)
- Broad and hands-on experience of FMEA & FuSa processes and robust problem resolution.
- Knowledge of vehicle networks (CAN, Ethernet, Flexray) and related network analysis tools like CANAlyzer, CANoe.
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?