Model-Based Software Engineer (m/f)
ZG - Savska Opatovina, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for an embedded systems control engineer with the most exciting and responsible task. You will be developing an in-vehicle embedded control software which is one of the most important parts of the electric vehicle. Such system manages all the functions of the electric vehicle.
- Developing and integrating embedded software components into vehicles
- Developing control logic modules for various in-vehicle systems and subsystems
- Developing communication interfaces for various end devices (sensors, actuators, electronic control modules, etc.)
- On-site integration and support at international customers’ facilities
- Proposing new ideas and solving problems
- Documenting and analyzing test results
- Communicating and coordinating with people of different technical and non-technical backgrounds and other departments inside the company (e.g. engineers, test drivers, vehicle assembly team, project managers, production technicians, pit crews, etc.)
- Experience with model-based design in Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with debugging complex software
- Experience with CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, LIN, etc.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis
- Experience writing documentation and requirements
- Ability to read flowcharts, electrical schematics and component data sheets
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Experience with versioning software (Git, SVN)
- Good knowledge of electrical engineering
- Proactive attitude to problem-solving
- Willingness to travel
3. Optional competencies:
- Experience with embedded systems programming
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with automotive standards
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics
- Basic knowledge of electric and/or ICE vehicle architecture
- Control theory
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
4. What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.