We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Test Engineer. This role requires a dependable and methodical engineer who will work on defining testing processes, develop procedures and documentation needed for in-line & end-of-line testing of Rimac Technology products.
1. Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Developing testing procedures and implementation of control plans.
- Participate in design reviews on new products.
- Analyzing production test/assembly processes and implementing process improvement to increase efficiency and quality.
- Define calibration and maintenance of testing equipment.
- Participating in root cause analysis for test failures.
- Creating documentation for testing and training production associates on production test processes, implementation of Engineering Change Orders.
- Manage or assist with the purchasing of testing equipment.
- Work primarily with the Manufacturing Engineering team, but also support Design Engineers and Quality Control on complete manufacturing process definition (focusing on in-line & EOL testing) and investment list creation and realization support.
- Administrative tasks (ERP, MES)
- Knowledge and understanding of battery systems.
- Experience in data acquisition.
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Communicative team player.
- Dependable and methodical (strict attention to detail).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-organized and goal-oriented.
- Bachelors or higher degree in the relevant field of study.
- At least 1 year of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of MSOffice.
3. Considered as an advantage
- Experience in e-mobility industry or similar roles.
- Understanding of quality assurance process, tools, and methodologies.
- Understanding of electronics & automotive regulations and standards related to the field.
- Experience with developing a standalone system (mechanical fixture).
- Experience in testing and working with lithium-ion batteries.
- Experience with operating battery testers and thermal chambers.
- Knowledge of battery performance testing standards (IEC 62660, etc.).
- Knowledge of MATLAB or Python.
- Experience in 3DX software, CAD software (SolidWorks, Catia).
- Experience with Industry 4.0.
- Knowledge of standard automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN, XCP etc.).
4. What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?