We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Responsible for the dispensing systems specification, processes, equipment across projects within batteries, powertrain, electronics, and other areas.
- Identify issues during production and formulate solutions with the project team.
- Provide technical knowledge based on previous experience during the design and development stage
- Create procedures and documentation for production and validation purposes.
- Communicate and work with suppliers and internal cross functional departments to help define the materials and parameters.
- Develop the equipment for the full application with the supplier. This covers the full system (e.g. dispensing, vision detection, automation for positioning)
- Capacity & layout planning on a department level and across projects.
- Perform continuous improvement activities to reduce material, time, space wastes and improve timing and quality, amongst other factors.
- Drive continues process optimization in current production environment and implementation for future model launches and process improvement.
- Develop and deliver training to operators and maintenance technicians to ensure seamless handover of new equipment.
- Generate and maintain documentation including machine and process specifications, drawings, spare parts, PFMEA, control plan, process flow chart.
- Analyse production to increase manufacturing uptime, availability, and reliability metrics-yield, OEE, cycle time, quality and investigate bottlenecks to identify root cause and countermeasure to maximize throughput.
- Work with the process engineers, industrial solution engineers, other technologists and the project manufacturing leads to deliver the project.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a relevant field of study.
- At least 3 year of professional experience – ideally in Manufacturing.
- Experience with the materials needed such as adhesives, sealant and potting.
- Experience in dispensing selection, application, validation, and testing.
- Knowledge of CAD software, preferably CATIA V5 or 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Strong organizational skills and systematic approach to work.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Team player, independent worker, fast learner, hands on.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Communicative team player: departmental, cross-functional, suppliers.
- Dependable, methodical, self-organized and goal oriented.
3. Considered as an advantage
4. What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?