M2M Backend Node.js Developer (m/f)
ZG - Savska Opatovina, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
Alongside cool supercars, one of the most promising products of Rimac Automobili is the M2M Platform. The platform was initially created to supply engineers with a solution that would allow them to effortlessly monitor and analyze vehicles while they are under development.
Since then, we have come far and added more functionalities to the platform like:
- Live data monitoring,
- Remote commands support (yes, we can send commands to the vehicle remotely!),
- Over the air updates of the vehicle,
Now, we are looking for a Node.js Developer who would like to join us and be a part of our adventure in perfecting our platform. Except cool projects we are working on, M2M team also has these benefits:
- Cool new offices in Zagreb (across City Center West) & Split with a lot of space,
- Flexible working hours (8.5 hours a day except Friday 6 hours),
- Beers on Friday,
- Work from home,
- Free coffee & fruit,
- M2M official vehicle (Renault Zoe) can be reserved if needed,
- Welcoming package consisting of items from Rimac Web Shop,
- Company phone,
- Internal educations, Web conferences,
- Non-Windows laptops,
- Many more...
You will handle the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition, maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from our client applications (web, mobile and desktop-apps).
If you are a creative individual, a team player who likes to work in a dynamic environment, someone who speaks openly about your crazy implementation ideas, apply and become a part of our Rimac Automobili team!
1. Main tasks & responsibilities
- Become part of team designing and developing our M2M Platform,
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications,
- Implementation of security and data protection,
- Integration of data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, Influx and other,
- Implementation and performance improvements of real-time components,
- Integrate with other parts of the system using Kafka and MQTT.
- Implementation of GraphQL API’s for the clients,
- Take responsibility and ownership for the part of the platform,
- Cooperate with other R&D teams as well as product teams,
- Working in a Scaled Agile team,
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it,
- Understanding of GraphQL API’s,
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application,
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,
- Good English skills, both in verbal and written form,
- Fast learner, open and eager to take on modern technologies,
- Pragmatic and production-oriented,
- Know how to exit vim without restarting the machine,
- Passion for getting dthings one,
- Good sense of humor.
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office