We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and manage IT Infrastructure team in delivering vision, development, architecture and support for strategic infrastructure services of the company for both on premise and cloud environments
- Provide structure and control of the functions responsible for diverse technical operations which includes infrastructure hardware, software, networking and other core services for whole Rimac Group
- Ensure strategic alignment with company vision by proactively working on defining IT strategy and executing operational plans withing it’s area of responsibility
- Manage proactive relationship with stakeholders, peers, partners and vendors and work closely with key users to ensure delivery of business needs while ensuring proper planning and execution of budget
- Lead development of standardized infrastructure services and solution with top quality and resilience in mind, while iteratively scaling infrastructure architecture
- Implement light weigh infrastructure processes with strong technological automation and self-service capabilities, enabling frictionless interaction with internal clients
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles within infrastructure domain, with at least 3 years in leading infrastructure teams, managing budget and executing high profile projects
- Experience with flexible, innovative, and fast-paced changing work organizations with group component
- Ability to develop long term strategic operational plans and prioritize/execute complex infrastructure project and initiatives
- Broad infrastructure knowledge in on-prem and cloud systems and services and implementation of high security environments
- Experience in design of IT processes, policies, baselines and SLAs
- Strong communication and presentation skills that effectively articulates complex ideas with ability to communicate and interact with both senior management and project end/key users. English is essential
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in different agile/iterative methodologies
- Experience in service-oriented environments
- Automotive or components manufacturing expertise and/or large enterprise environments
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to grasp new technology, architecture trends and tools
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?