Head of Requirements Capture
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
1. Regular tasks:
- Update the strategy and key innovation lines for EE.
- Identify, define and track all the activities needed for the ongoing and upcoming feasibility and proof of concept projects.
- Define and track a project plan for the ongoing and upcoming feasibility and proof of concept projects.
- Define and track a budget for the ongoing and upcoming feasibility and proof of concept projects.
- Interface and align with all other departments involved in the projects
- Preparation of RFIs/RFQs for both hardware and swoftware products related to feasibility and proofs of concept.
- Prepare new processes or adapt existing ones to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Discuss and negotiate with suppliers.
- Strategic decisisons about the key innovation areas.
- Request additional resources
- Define the team’s work
- Manage the team’s absence
- Define the innovation strategy, identifying key value-adding areas in the EE context that are susceptible of evolution.
- Define the general development lines for the EE systems in future Bugatti and Rimac vehicles.
- Keep up-to-date with the general technological trends, especially in the automotive sector.
- Perform feasibility studies and proof of concept for new concepts and technologies.
- Define and manage the budget for innovation activities and equipment.
- Define and manage the timeline for the innovation activities.
- Development of key concepts to the point of being ready to be used in vehicles
3. Required skills and competences:
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proven work experience in technological project in automotive
- Deep understanding of the innovation process and it’s relation with industrialization
- Deep understanding of fundamental technological and scientific principles driving the technology development
- Deep knowledge of the technology and automotive industry
- Being up-to-date with the technological and automotive trends
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?