We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
1. Responsibilities & work tasks:
Participate in the assigned item development according to the ISO26262 standard
- Creation of functional and technical safety concepts to avoid dangerous E/E (electric and electronic) functional failures
- Derive the safety requirements and define the safety measures and mechanisms
- Ensure the proper traceability of the safety critical requirements for the whole project
Participate in customer meetings to support safety-related discussions
- Represent the assigned functional and technical safety concepts
- Take part in the resolution of the customer requests
Work together with the hardware and software development teams on safety topics
- Support the HW and SW development and requirement derivation
- Support the integration of the SEooC elements
Responsible for the safety-related analysis (FTA, FMEA, DFA and FMEDA)
- Lead and moderate the creation of the analysis
- Evaluate analysis results and propose solutions for the identified weaknesses
- Support the impact analysis of submitted issues and change requests from the safety point of view
- Status report of assigned analysis
2. Required skills & competencies:
- Minimum BSc or BEng in Automotive / Electrical / Systems Engineering or a related field of study
- Experience in Embedded Systems, Hardware or Software development or testing
- Advantages: specific on-the-job experience with working on a safety-critical automotive project
- Ability to see the overall big picture, the correlation between the systems, and system elements also considering the technical aspects
- Analytical mindset
- Self-motivated and self-organized way of working
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
3. Additional Qualifications (Advantages):
Fundamental understanding of ISO26262 and ASPICE; experience in implementing them in practice.
Knowledge and execution of:
- Requirement management tools such as DOORS, Integrity, Jama, etc.
- Software quality and processes, such as CMMI, ASPICE, etc.
- Analysis methods like FTA, DFA, FMEA, etc.
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?