We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced products, from hypercars to grid storage solutions. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
At Rimac Technology, we are on a mission to accelerate the pace of decarbonization across various industries through our cutting-edge electrification solutions. By launching Rimac Energy and introducing next-generation stationary Energy Storage Systems (ESS), we are at the front line of this effort with the aim of facilitating the transition towards a more sustainable planet.
Join Rimac Energy and work with a global team that is passionate for solving complex problems, pushing boundaries, and challenging the status quo. You can make a real impact to our business and push your career to the next level; together we can change the way we power the planet for good.
At Rimac Energy we are currently seeking an experienced project manager to join our team in Zagreb. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing energy storage projects from contract signature to site acceptance test, ensuring that all project objectives are met on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards. In this role, you will play a crucial part in achieving our objective to create tangible social and environmental impact.
Specific job responsibilities will depend upon the active project and may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement project plans, including budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
- Manage project teams and oversee all aspects of project delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, authorities, grid operators, suppliers and EPC contractors.
- Manage the project budget and ensure that all costs are tracked and reported accurately.
- Monitor project progress and identify any potential issues, taking corrective action as needed.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop mitigation plans to minimize potential risks to the project.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of project progress and any issues that arise.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Project Management, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing renewable infrastructure projects like battery storage, solar or wind.
- Strong project management skills and experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of energy systems and technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally, as required.
Considered as an advantage
- Experience in battery storage projects
- Experience in managing EPC contractors
- Experience in permitting processes
- Experience in grid connection processes
What we are like and what we offer
- Working on exciting projects in a high-performance environment pushing the limits, moving science forward while working with the global automotive manufacturers on developing the latest automotive technology.
- Stock options – as a Rimac employee, you will have the opportunity to participate in our company's success through stock options. By becoming an owner of Rimac options (shares), you can actively contribute to the growth and value of the company. Let's embark on this journey together and enjoy the benefits of shared success at Rimac.
- Flexible working hours – align with your manager and work on your own schedule.
- Educational budget and internal education programs – at Rimac, we believe in the importance of continuous learning. We provide a range of educational programs and opportunities to support your growth, and we actively encourage you to expand your knowledge and skills. Embrace the chance to learn more and never stop your pursuit of knowledge at Rimac.
- Transportation support – we provide support by covering the costs of local public transportation. Rest assured, we've got you covered when it comes to commuting, ensuring your ease and convenience as a valued member of our team.
- Health-related benefits – taking care of your physical wellbeing is of great importance and all our team members have additional and supplementary health insurance coverage, with an additional budget for yearly general physical examinations and multiple discounts in various privately held clinics.
- Multisport card – being a Rimac employee and a valued team member makes you eligible for Multisport membership with discounted prices for enjoying various sport activities or fitness programs in sporting venues all over Croatia.
- Psychological counseling – physical and mental wellbeing are our priorities when thinking about our most valuable asset – people. Prioritizing mental health for overall well-being covered by the company is one of the most important steps in having a productive and satisfied community.
- Family-oriented perks – we pride ourselves in being a family friendly environment and raising the new generation of STEM oriented brainiacs, so small gestures of love for your loved ones with kindergarten support and various kids’ activities are what we’re all about.
- Pet-friendly workplace – we are always on the lookout for new Pawject Managers! You’ll be able to bring your pet to work, receive a pet necklace and have a professional photoshoot of your pet for its ID card (and lots of discounts for pet shops and clinics).
- Relaxation zones, fresh fruits, and healthy snacks – recharge your batteries with daily fresh fruits and vegetables delivered to your workplace from Croatia’s family-owned business.
- Shopping, travel, and entertainment discounts – as a growing company, we try to negotiate the best conditions and all for your own convenience. Each year we grow our network of partners so you can experience new things and save money.
- Possibility of remote work – even though we love teamwork and try to be more connected to further strengthen our bond between departments and team members, we do want you to feel as comfortable as possible. So, if you want to work in your PJ’s while staying connected, be free do to so when it suits you the most.