Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
- Identify the needs in terms of digital services (in-line calibration, sw. management tools, commissioning tools…) and connectivity (telemetry, V2X, …) for current and future projects.
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers for digital services and connectivity.
- Specify the requirements of the needed products.
- Evaluate the state-of-the-art in terms of connectivity and digital services both in the automotive industry and other technological industries.
- Integrate current and future legal requirements into the mainstream product development.
- Track the integration and interoperability of the selected solutions with the components’ development (support for UDS DTCs, DIDs and routines in the different components, etc.)
- Good understanding of automotive communication protocols.
- Good understanding of diagnosis and calibration standards.
- Good understanding of in-vehicle and V2X standards.
- Good planning and tracking abilities.
- Bachelor or higher Degree (EE, Mechatronics or equivalent education)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Creative problem solver.
- Highly analytical approach to work.
3. Ideal candidate
- Passionate about technological trends.
- Experience in automotive or electric vehicles development
- Experience in communication network development
- Experience with Vector tools, Matlab/Simulink, Python, Jama or similar requirements tracking tools
- Understanding of diagnostic protocols like UDS and OBD
- Previous hands-on experience with Embedded HW or SW development
- Familiarity with ISO26262
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Accept allCookies settings