DevOps Engineer (m/f)
ZG - Savska Opatovina, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and Nevera as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
One of the most important products of Rimac Automobili is our in-vehicle infotainment system.
For the whole solution to work properly we need a proper infrastructure in place and DevOps that are taking care of it. Connecting build tools with deployment infrastructure in cloud, building and maintaining cloud infrastructure while taking care of availability are just one of the tasks that are crucial for the success of our product.
If you are looking for a new position with a high emphasis on learning, building and ownership this is the right place to be.
1. Main tasks & responsibilities
- Jenkins Server Maintenance
- Build and maintain Jenkins pipelines and Shared Libraries
- Maintain local server infrastructure
- Write scripts and configuration management to automate repetitive tasks
- Follow DevOps methodologies and keep up to date with the latest tools and practices
- Define, collect, analyse metrics to define opportunities for improvements
- Reduce costs & optimize infrastructure
- Support development teams through JIRA tickets
- At least 2 years of professional experience in DevOps domain
- Experience working with Jenkins automation server
- Proficiency in at scripting languages (Groovy, Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience with Version Control Systems (Bitbucket, GitHub)
- Experience with Linux and Windows server maintenance
- Good English skills, both in verbal and written form
- Fast learner, open and eager to take on new technologies
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative and improve things
3. Optional skills
- Experience with BitBake, CMake, Qmake and Yocto
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Experience with CI/CD tools, setup and flow
- Experience with DevOps procedures and best practices
- Experience with infrastructure optimization
- Experience with build automation software
- Familiarity with AWS cloud services
- Experience with database administration
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office