Cybersecurity Engineer - Technology (m/f)
ZG - Savska Opatovina, Croatia
Rimac Technology is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to help us in building our Cybersecurity capabilities. Cybersecurity is increasingly important in automotive industry with the advent of connected mobility. Rimac Technology is on cutting edge of technology in automotive field and thus our Cybersecurity capabilities needs to be on the same level.
1. Main tasks & responsibilities
Experience in blue team activities
• Experience with OWASP tools and frameworks
• Analytical mindset.
• Self-motivated and self-organized way of working.
• Experience with the application of any international Cybersecurity standard (ISO 27000, ISO 15408, IEC 6244, ISO/SAE 21434, ETSI EN 303 645 or similar)
• Familiarity with UNECE R155 & R156
• Knowledge and execution of requirement management tools such as Jama, DOORS, Integrity, etc. is a plus
• Experience in automotive industry is a plus
3. What we offer