Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
1. Responsibilities & Tasks
- monitoring company's compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
- planning, designing and implementing company’s compliance program
- performing risk assessments
- establishing and periodically reviewing and improving internal compliance policies and procedures
- ensuring company compliance policies and processes are followed within the company
- creating internal controls
- evaluating the efficiency of controls and improving them continuously
- identifying need for compliance education programs, coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employees
- collaborating with other departments to create a culture of compliance in the company
- law degree
- bar exam
- 5 + years of professional experience in compliance
- fluent English speaker
- ability to work proactively and independently
- ability to prioritise
- excellent judgement and analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- professional experience in automotive industry or IT industry is an advantage
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.