Central Controller (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently searching for a Central Controller to join our team. We are looking forward to receiving your: motivation letter, CV, potentially recommendation letters, or any other significant documents that will tell us a bit more about you (diplomas, grades, certificates, etc).
1. Main responsibilities:
- Prepare department/ cost center/ project reports with plan vs. actual variances and comment on potential countermeasures
- Monitor budget vs. actual and ensure accuracy
- Implementation and maintenance of different digitalized reports
- Actively initiate efficiency measures and profit improvements on a cost center/ internal order/ project level
- Evaluate purchase requisitions and check budget availability
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes for controlling modules
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required
- Provide controlling-based guidance for decision-making in business units
- Recommend modifications, optimize and standardize controlling systems and processes
- Develop and document business processes and controlling policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- 1-2 years of experience in cost center controlling and financial planning
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Finance and/ or Controlling
- Experience in operative cost center structuring and budgeting
- Proven record in Excel, VBA skills would be a plus
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems (e.g. Infor)
- Experience in data analytics, SQL databases, and/ or BI tools would be beneficial
- Strong analytical, process, and structuring skills
- Fluent in English
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.