We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Ownership of Design Verification and Validation plan for specific project
- Preparation, execution and documentation of testing activities on battery packs and modules
- Regular reporting on all verification and validation activities
- Close co-work with Product Development Lead, Battery Systems Engineers and Mechanical Engineers on specific project
- Support to a multidisciplinary team (Manufacturing Department, Battery Assembly team, Purchasing and Logistics departments)
- Support to ongoing product and process improvement
2. Main tasks:
- Development of Battery Design Verification and Validation plan (DVP plan)
- Organization, planning and managing of in-house testing activities
- Organization, planning and managing of external testing activities
- Communication with external testing laboratories
- Creating detailed test specification
- Creating all relevant technical documentation (manuals, instructions, DUT specification, etc.)
- On-site support and supervising for both in-house and external testing laboratories
- Analysis of test results
- Creating test reports
- Support during DFMEA process
- Experience designing and executing test plans to integrate, verify and validate product performance and robustness
- Demonstrated ability to understand and successfully work across multiple disciplines such as engineering, software and manufacturing is highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD software (preferably Catia or Solidworks)
- Good knowledge of Lithium-based battery cells and battery systems
- Strongly detail-oriented and self-organized
- Ability to work in highly dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
- Bachelor's or higher degree in the relevant field of study
- At least 2 years of professional automotive experience
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?