We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hyper cars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hyper car, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people and lead the charge.
- React to clients' requests, no conformities and claims in the field concerning technical functionalities on product during serial life
- Warranty quality operations with focus on implementing protocols, policies and procedures.
- Assess situation in situ demonstrating ability to determine root-cause of technical problems; identifying and implementing comprehensive solutions, and verifying the problems have been resolved
- Support departments in evaluation of problems/changes (esp. for cross-functional changes, causing product and process change)
- Analyze and Follow Problem/change request processing
- Working closely with production, development, quality and the engineering department on manufacturing issues and improvement areas
- Creating instruction materials and supporting training of department members and cleints on new processes and tools as implemented for efficiency improvements
- Create quarterly service management report
(according to IT system workflow – e.g. open request, pending to close requests)
- Support continuous improvement of clients' services
- Conduct cost tracking acc. defined budget
- Updating case status in front of client
- Providing fast technical solution (when possible)
- Report After Sales metrics/KPI’s to managers in B2B
- Sound technological understanding of automotive engineering, EV products ie Lithium-based battery cells
- Experience with product and process validation
- Proficient in project management methods and tools
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Highly developed people management skills
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- High problem-solving capabilities
- High degree of flexibility and commuting among intracompany and client's premises
- Advantage if candidate is familiar with one (or more) of the following processes: injection molding (plastics), metal stamping, sheet metal forming, die castings, vacuum casting and/or in a vehicle assembling line
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast- paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun team buildings, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?