Accounting Specialist (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently searching for an Accounting Specialist to join our team. We are looking forward to receiving your: motivation letter, CV, potentially recommendation letters, or any other significant documents that will tell us a bit more about you (diplomas, grades, certificates, etc).
1. Main responsibilities:
- Ability to assess and oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions
- Perform periodic and yearly closings
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles (IFRS, local GAAP)
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status incl. timely preparation of meaningful accounting and statistical reports and financial statements (HNB, FINA) for top management and third parties
- Evaluate accounting IFRS/ local GAAP accounting questions and provide recommendations
- Direct external audits of financial statements to ensure compliance
- Provide accounting-based guidance for decision-making in business units
- Recommend modifications, optimize and standardize accounting systems and processes
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- BSc/Ba or MA in accounting, finance, or related areas
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, with thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and in-depth understanding of accounting principles (IFRS, local GAAP)
- Holder of ‘certified accountant’ qualification or ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA would be a strong preference
- Accounting experience within a company focused on the production and product development would be a big plus
- Experience working for a multinational/ Big4 company and/ or relevant proven track record abroad would be considered an advantage
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (e.g.Infor) and advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of dedication and resilience
- Ambitious, dynamic, and self-driven person with excellent high school and academic qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.